Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates seeking to begin a career in the financial sector of Nigeria to apply for the Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme in the area of information security, software engineering and IT networking and administration.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join the leading digital bank in Nigeria and develop your skills? Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team at wema bank? Then apply for the Graduate Trainee programme of the bank.
Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme | DETAILS
Wema Bank, a foremost financial institution in Nigeria is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank with decades of experience in the business of banking. The bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its clients and other stakeholders. This graduate trainee programme is targeted at helping the trainee to gain valuable experiences in the area of banking information security as well as information technology networking and administration.
To be eligible for the Tech Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a first class or second-class upper degree from a recognized University.
- Possess 5 O’level credits (including English and Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post-National Youth Service.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years at the time of application.
- Must have passion for IT (specialized technology).
- Master’s degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would be an advantage.
Interested applicants for the Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline and ensure to provide all the needed information.
Application Deadline: 22 April 2022