Vivo Energy 2022 Internships Program for Students and Recent Graduates
Vivo Energy is constantly looking to recruit the best students and graduates in the marketplace, and then to nurture and develop them with a view to helping them establish themselves as future leaders of the business.
We ensure that new recruits are provided with a working environment conducive to their career development goals and expectations. One of our main priorities is, therefore, to ensure they are developed and supported appropriately while they go about establishing themselves at Vivo Energy. This support includes regular evaluation and feedback on performance, and access to all the coaching, mentoring and personal development opportunities they need to take their careers to the next level.
Vivo Energy’s internship programme has become a key feature of the organisation’s talent attraction and recruitment (A&R) strategy. Its purpose is to help young graduates and new recruits lay the foundations for a successful career within Vivo Energy, maximising their chances of succeeding at the very highest level. This is in line with our strategy of not only attracting and recruiting the best graduates in the market, but retaining and developing them so that they may become management leaders at various levels of the organisation within a five-to-ten-year time frame.
Aim and Benefits of Vivo Energy Internship Programme
- Regular evaluation and feedback on performance
- Lay the foundations for a successful career within Vivo Energy, maximizing their chances of succeeding at the very highest level.
- Access to all the coaching, mentoring, and personal development opportunities they need to take their careers to the next level.
Requirements for Vivo Energy Internship Programme Qualification
- Applicants can be students actively pursuing an academic degree.
- Applicants can be recent graduates; among the best graduates in the market
- Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Inter-personal skills are also essential to maintain the strong team atmosphere that currently exists within the group.
- Applicants should also have excellent problem resolution skills
How to Apply
To start applying for Vivo Energy Internships Program, you are expected to submit your CV, undergo screening, and finally attend a formal interview, form part of a select group chosen to take up internship positions within Vivo Energy.
For more details,visit Vivo Energy website