University of Nottingham China International UG scholarship 2022
University of Nottingham is now awarding a number of scholarships to international students under its University of Nottingham International UG scholarship scheme. The Scholarships cover up to full (100%) waiver. Eligible and students are hereby invited to apply for the University of Nottingham international undergraduate scholarships to study in the United Kingdom
Nottingham Global Full scholarship, for instance, is worth 110,000 RMB per student, equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees.
University of Nottingham International UG scholarship 2022 | DETAILS
Eligible students are to receive one entry-based Nottingham scholarship award and one progresion-based award during their academic study at UNNC. Should students be considered for two awards, the highest award will be granted by default.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- You must be an overseas applicant who has submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved the minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry; or AAAAA in iGCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
- University of Nottingham International UG scholarship awards up to 100% tuition waiver.
- Nottingham Global Full scholarship is worth 110,000 RMB per student, equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees. This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only.
- The fees will be waived from students’ first year’s tuition fees or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is already paid.
A separate application for the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship is required. In order to complete the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship application, a completed scholarship application form needs submitting via online application system by the designated deadline (for early applicants, please attach the form in the ‘other documents’ under section 6 in the system).
In addition, due to the nature of competition, applicants will be automatically considered for the next eligible scholarships available should they miss the first round of selection until the quota is filled.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022