University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship for Studies in the UK
Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session which is designed to recognize the achievements and potential of international students.
The scholarship has been established to recognise international students who can demonstrate the highest levels of academic, personal or extracurricular endeavour. It seeks to provide up to 50% of tuition fees for one year of study.
To be considered for the Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an international student applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University.
- Must have an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate programme, or postgraduate taught programme.
- Students applying for an undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant qualifications required for admission into the University of Lincoln.
- Students applying for a postgraduate study must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent.
- Must be willing to become a Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship ambassador.
Interested applicants are to complete an online application form and ensure that they meet the academic requirements.
Application Deadline: August 5th 2022