University of Groningen 2022 Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship (Fully Funded)
The scholarship aims to support students from all over the world who wish to advance their educational career in any discipline at the university. The award is for 1 or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
Aim and Benefits of University of Groningen Masters Scholarships
- Full tuition fees
- Costs of international travel.
- Health Insurance
Requirements for University of Groningen Masters Scholarships Qualification
To be considered for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2022/23, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme at the University of Groningen.
- Possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire programme.
- Be in good health.
- Have on other means of financing the study in question.
January 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship are to note that the University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Applicants are to apply first for admission into a master’s degree programme of the University of Groningen to be considered for the scholarship.
For more details,visit University of Groningen website