United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2022 Team Member, Process Design & Optimization Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Team Member, Estate Services & Subsidiaries. The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of building and construction, good design and reporting skill, and attention to detail.
United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
Aim and Benefits of UBA Team Member, Process Design & Optimization Opportunity
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Requirements for UBA Team Member, Process Design & Optimization Opportunity Qualification
- Coordinate, follow up & review new branch design submissions from subsidiaries and forward the final outlook to Head ES/S for review and presentation.
- Ensure supporting documentation on each new business location is received from requesting subsidiary.
- Review construction drawings to ensure that they comply with brand specifications.
- Ensure BOQ specifications are in line with working drawings and brand manual before forwarding documents to value assurance.
- Follow up on value assurance on BOQ review.
- Liaise between VA and subsidiary on any challenges/clarifications.
- Site monitoring & reporting.
- Updating ES/S branch development records.
- Liaising with Corporate Services Subsidiaries on any Corporate Services related issues/queries.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or any relevant field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Design skills
- Attention to detail
- Building and Construction skills
- Legal Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UBA Foundation on app.ismartrecruit.com to apply
For more details, click here