The Rhodes Scholarships for Global Students to Study at Oxford 2022/23
Applications are invited from eligible candidates from the world over to apply for the Rhodes Scholarships for Global Students (i.e. not eligible under any other Rhodes Scholarships Constituency) to apply for a Scholarship, subject to nomination.
Rhodes Global Scholarship provides 100 fully-funded Scholarships each year and is seeking outstanding young leaders who are motivated to engage with global challenges and to promote international understanding and peace. The scholarship will provide funding for successful students to study in University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarships for Global | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Rhodes Scholarships for Global students to study in the United Kingdom, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants may only apply to the Global Scholarships if they are not eligible to apply via any existing Rhodes constituency.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years and have not reached their 24th birthday by 1 October 2022. OR for older candidates who have completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual must not have reached their 27th
- Applicants must have already completed, or will have completed by July 2023, an undergraduate degree (normally a Barchelor’s degree) with an academic background and grade that – at a minimum meets or exceeds the specific entry requirements of their chosen full-time course at the University of Oxford.
- Must have a sufficiently high standard of English and have met, by the application deadline, the English language proficiency requirements of the University of Oxford.
Interested applicants for the Rhodes Scholarships for Global must obtain a letter of nomination from their university. You will need to register the details of an appropriate nominator via the application form and you will only be able to submit your application once they have submitted their nomination. Applicants can apply online after being nominated.
- Upload copies of official documents to further outline your geographical background and to prove that you meet the age requirements e.g. birth certificate, National registration Card, passport etc.
- Official transcript from the college or university you are studying or have studied.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency.
- Provide details of an appropriate nominator.
- Full curriculum vitae
- A head-and-shoulders colour photograph (jpg format).
- A personal statement of no more than 750 words.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022 at 23:59 GMT