The Rhodes Scholarship 2022 [Fully Funded], Apply to Study at the University of Oxford
Applications are now open for The Rhodes Scholarship 2022 [Fully Funded], interested applicants from around the world are invited to apply to study for a postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded, full time, postgraduate award which enables talented young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. Applying for the Scholarship is a challenge, but it is an experience which has helped generations of young people to succeed. We encourage applications from talented students everywhere.
Eligibility Criteria | The Rhodes Scholarship 2022
To know if you can apply for this scholarship, you need to visit the eligibility page, you can enter your country in the box and then click ‘Check your eligibility’. If you have dual citizenship or have lived in a number of countries, we would suggest that you choose the country you have the strongest connection to, for instance the country of your citizenship, or the country you have lived in for the longest.
- The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend.
- For the 2021/22 academic year, the stipend is £17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation.
- The Trust will cover the fee for a student visa and the associated International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- The Rhodes Trust will cover two economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
- Scholars receive a settling in allowance and for those Scholars who transition to a second course of study in Oxford
- Scholars will receive assistance to cover the fee for visa renewal and further application for HIS in the case of course extension.
Once you have selected your country and click on ‘Check your eligibility’ you will be guided through a six-step eligibility checker and then continue to submit your application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details