The Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship at UCL 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship at the University College London, United Kingdom for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship aims to provide full overseas tuition and allowances to cover the duration of the programme at University College London.
Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of one of the Bartlett’s approved list of Sub Saharan African (SSA) countries and resident in an eligible SSA country.
- Must not hold a British or dual British citizenship.
- Have an offer of admission to a Bartlett master’s programme for study in 2022/23 which is either unconditional or conditional only on English language assessment.
- Be in financial need as assessed by UCL.
- Full tuition fees
- Allowance of £15,364 to cover living and study expenses.
- A flight to/from the UK.
- UK study Visa costs.
- English language assessment costs
- Health test costs.
- Master’s programme application fee.
Interested applicants for the Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they provide the correct information required.
Application Deadline: 18 April 2022 at 23:45 BST.