The Banach Scholarship Programme 2022/2023 (Funded by Government of Poland)
Application is currently open for the Banach Scholarship Programme 2022/2023 funded by the Government of Poland. It is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange in the form of Polish development aid. It is open to developing countries who wish to take up a study in Poland.
The objective of the Programme is to promote socio-economic progress of developing countries by raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens in the form of scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or in English at Polish universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
Eligibility Criteria | Government of Poland Scholarship 2022/2023
The scholarship is generally open to citizens of developing countries who wish to take up studies in Poland. Candidates should refer to the call for proposals for detailed applicant’s eligibility conditions.
- Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Palestine, Peru, the Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- Exemption from tuition fees at public universities.
- PLN 1700 per month during the preparatory course
- PLN 1,500 per month during second-cycle studies.
- the first monthly scholarship increased by PLN 500, in the first year of studies.
- the last monthly scholarship increased by PLN 500, in the last year of studies.
How to Apply: Applications are to be made ONLY in electronic form in the Agency’s ICT system. Applicants are to Fill in the Application in Polish or in English.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022.