We are doing business in an unpredictable world. Climate change, dwindling natural resources, and ever-increasing demands on our energy and food supply disrupt business operations and supply chains in unexpected ways.
Companies must embed sustainability into the fabric of their business to get the insights they need to operationalize at scale.
This enables new business models and platforms to achieve sustainability goals, increase operational efficiencies, comply with regulatory requirements, expose innovation opportunities, and improve the customer experience while creating a competitive advantage.
Call for Applications
The Business Sustainability Bootcamp aims to equip young business professionals with the knowledge of sustainability strategies and practices to thrive and grow in an uncertain economy and environment.
The boot camp will consist of approximately 10 hours of hands-on training and discussions delivered over a two-day period learning from experts in various areas of business sustainability.
The BootCamp is open to young Nigerians
- within the age range of 21 – 35, at the time of submission of the application.
- with registered businesses or organizations with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- available to participate and commit fully to the Bootcamp without engaging in other activities.
- willing to promote the learnings and know-how in his/her state of residence/operation.
- Only one person per organization will be accepted to participate in the Bootcamp.
Application Deadline – 28th January 2023.
Any entry received after the closing date will not be shortlisted or considered.
Only successful BootCamp applicants will be notified via the email address provided in the registration form. This notification will detail more information about the Bootcamp schedule and activities.
SDSN Nigeria reserves the right to offer the spot to another applicant if the shortlisted applicant(s) do not confirm participation after 48 hours of such notification.