International Students Scholarships at University of Victoria, Canada 2022-2023
International Students Scholarships at University of Victoria, Canada 2022-2023 To motivate academically outstanding international students to make their dream of studying in Canada come true, the University of Victoria has decided to award the International Student Support Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships are exclusively given to entering or continuing international undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need at the University of Victoria. Scholarship winners will be given a minimum of $1,000 each.
The University of Victoria is a public research university and holds a mission to facilitate the acquisition, dissemination, and application of deepened knowledge at UVic and throughout the world. It is ranked 301st in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Victoria? The University of Victoria provides its students with an extraordinary academic environment, hands-on learning opportunities, and a drive to impact the world. At UVic, students learn with their peers and tackle new challenges on their own under the guidance of the faculty.
Application Deadline: The deadline for undergraduate programmes observed at UVic is 31st January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme taught at the University of Victoria are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering or continuing undergraduate students demonstrating financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must create an account on the university application portal and apply. Students will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attended complete schooling and have a high school diploma to be enrolled in any undergraduate programme at the University of Victoria.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 575
- MELAB – 90
- LPI – 6
- CAEL – 70
- IELTS – 6.5
The students selected will be awarded at least $1,000 or more towards the undertaken undergraduate programme fee at UVic.