Reed Innovation Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London 2022/23
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Reed Innovation Scholarship for innovative students wishing to study at Royal Holloway University of London for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship has been established by Sir Alec Reed for undergraduate students of any discipline, to reward and encourage innovative and creative problem solving.
The scholarship is to be taken at Royal Holloway University of London which will provide funding for undergraduate studies to international students.
Reed Innovation Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Reed Innovation Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- You must have minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- You must demonstrate outstanding innovation and creative problem-solving skills, which will be assessed via your scholarship statement.
- You will also need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Be proficient in the use of English language.
Interested applicants for the Reed Innovation Scholarship are to submit an application through RH Direct before the application deadline. Applicants will be made aware of the outcome of their application after Thursday 19 My 2022.
You will need to complete a 400 word scholarship statement as part of your application (please note that statements that exceed the word count will automatically be rejected). This should include three ideas of entrepreneurs which you admire and three original ideas of your own. Your ideas could be inspired by the following themes:
- Solving an artistic, scientific or technical problem in a new or unusual way.
- A unique and distinctive solution to a problem faced by your school/college, club or community.
- Creating a new group, organisation, institution or product that meets an important need.
Application Deadline: May 2022