Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship and Internship Programs 2022
Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship and Internship Programs 2022: Recruitment for the Breakthrough Fellowship Program has started for current Juniors, with the Program beginning the summer Program in 2022. Applications for the 2022 fellowships opens through April while that of the summer internship opens through August.
The Breakthrough Fellowship Program, first-of-its-kind, works to advance students and early career colleagues of Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native American descent with a goal of developing 100 fellows by 2025.
The Breakthrough Fellowship Components
Students will be eligible to apply during their Junior year of college. Successful Fellows will participate in all five components of the program:
- An initial 10-week summer internship for rising undergraduate college seniors
- 2 years of full-time employment after Undergraduate graduation
- After 2 years, a fully paid scholarship to complete a full-time, 2-year MBA or MPH program
- Summer internship between the first and second years of the MBA / MPH program
- Return to Pfizer for employment post program graduation
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time university program (an accredited college / university degree program at the time of award) and graduate Spring (of the referenced year)
- Committed interest & intent to pursue an MBA or MPH
- Have a 3.0 GPA or above
- Meet the program’s goals of increasing the pipeline for Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native Americans.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership potential
- Willingness to work in NYC
You can apply to a Breakthrough Fellowship Intern opportunity via Pfizer.com/Careers search ‘Breakthrough’ and select Breakthrough Fellowship and/or Breakthrough Fellowship Internships from the job postings.
- Application Deadline: Not Specified.