NNPC/SEPLAT 2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Requirements for NNPC/SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 0′ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
September 9, 2022
How to Apply
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at www.seplatpetroleum.com
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
For more details,visit SEPLAT website