Nigerian Breweries Plc 2022 Process and Control Improvement (P&CI) Manager, Supply Chain Opportunity
Nigerian Breweries Plc is offering an exciting opportunity to enrich your career development. Would you be interested in supporting the business to improve on the Risk Management and Process & Control Environment?
The core activities of the P&CI Manager- Supply Chain include to oversee Controls Monitoring, Process & Control Management, Risk Management & Compliance, and Assurance Activities. P&CI Manager needs to maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as other business partners.
Requirements for NB Process and Control Improvement Qualification
- University Degree or its equivalent in Economics, Accounting / Finance or Business Administration with a minimum of 2nd class upper or a 2nd class lower with a Masters Degree
- Finance, Accounting, Internal/External audit background,
- Professional certifications including: – ACA/ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA/CFE or – CIA/RO.
- Internationally recognized certification in Six Sigma (Yellow/Green/ Black Belt)/ PMP / Prince 2 would be added advantage
- Must have worked in any reputable audit company
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Experience within internal/external audit of international companies, including experience of operational audit, risk management.
- Knowledge of internal control and Risk Management.
- Proven success in influencing management and performing Management controls reviews, providing strong effective business oriented recommendations.
- Leadership capabilities and ability to communicate effectively, including excellent report writing skills.
- Creation of Policies and Procedures.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written)- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly
- Strategic Thinking and thought leadership
- Analytical rigor- Comfortable with translating data into insights for commercial decision making
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Very good report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Breweries Plc (NB) on select.alldayhr.com to apply
For more details, click here