Interested applicants are invited to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment (NIS) Application Portal 2023. The Civil Defense, Correctional Fire, and immigration Services Board approved the commencement of the Nigeria immigration Service 2023/2024 Recruitment exercise.
According to the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment for 2023/2024 will commence from Monday, 16th January 2023. This was officially advertised by CDCFIB .Today the 12th of January 2023 on newspaper and NIS official communication channels.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS O08 Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
You may want to also check Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) Program 2023 for Nigerian Graduates | kif.kdsg.gov.ng
CATEGORY B: INSPEC TORATE CADRE
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06. Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized Institutions
CATEGORY C : ASSISTANT CADRE
- Immigration Assistant III (IA 111) CONPASS 03 General Duty Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans:
- Motor drivers
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 2 week after commencement of the recruitment.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should apply via https://cdcfib.career
STATUARY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
- All applicants (Male & Female) must Be Nigerian by birth
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
- Have National Identity Number NIN
- Applicant chest measurement mast not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage
- Any certificate or qualifications not declared and accepted during documentation, will not be accepted after the recruitment.