Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 200 students providing assistance to international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate Master’s degree for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship aims at providing partial funding for students applying for studies at Newcastle University, UK.
To be considered for the Scholarships at Newcastle University, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student assessed for fee-paying purposes.
- Have been offered a place a study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application. Applicants can contact email@example.com for details.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details