MTN Nigeria 2022 Analyst – Transaction Monitoring Opportunity
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Aim and Benefits of MTN Nigeria Transaction Monitoring Opportunity
- Maintain a compliance glossary of applicable laws and regulations governing Anti-Money Laundering and Mobile Financial Services and use this as the basis for monitoring and oversight activities.
- Review and analyze AML/CTF current trends and news to identify risks, policies, legislation or any issues associated with money laundering or other financial crimes.
- Contribute to the development of the AML/CTF Compliance testing strategy, methodology, framework, standards for conducting control testing, and for reporting results.
- Coordinate collation of information necessary for compliance audits performed by external auditors and ensure all compliance requests are met and completed in a timely manner.
- Follow through with relevant first line functions to ensure timely creation and revisions of internal controls related to AML.
- Maintain an AML/CTF compliance dashboard to assess effectiveness of AML/CTF risk management practices and controls.
Requirements for MTN Nigeria Transaction Monitoring Opportunity Qualification
- BSC in Statistics, Computer sciences
- AML/CFT Certification may be advantageous
- Fluent in English
3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Proven experience as an AML/Fraud Analyst in the banking industry or within Mobile Financial Services preferably
- Working knowledge of AML/CTF and other compliance requirements, laws and rules in a Mobile Financial Services/banking, switching services or e-payment organization
- Experience of local financial services regulatory landscape
- Experience and knowledge of Data Analysis in a risk management environment
- Good knowledge of the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Mobile Money Guidelines and AML Regulations
- Familiarity with the FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit) directives/regulations
- Good knowledge of AML tool RiskSecure or any other monitoring tool
- Experience working in a team and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and execute complex projects under pressure
July 22, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to MTN Foundation on ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com to apply
For more details, click here