Michael Taiwo 2022 Scholarship for International Students
Application for the 2022 Michael Taiwo Scholarship has been announced for interested and qualified undergraduate and graduate students willing to pursue postgraduate study abroad.
The Michael Taiwo Scholarship aims to provide prospective applicants to universities abroad with financial aid to enroll for proficiency standard test scores required to study in the USA, UK, and many other European and Australian countries.
The Michael Taiwo Scholarships also provide mentoring for motivated and bright students from poor societies to pursue world-class graduate education.
Aim and Benefits of Michael Taiwo Postgraduate Scholarship
- Mentoring by world-class professionals
- Payment of registration fees for several candidates for GRE, GMAT and/or TOEFL and school application fees.
Requirements for Michael Taiwo Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- The scholarship award is open to ALL recent graduates from a university, regardless of their course of study. Also, final year students are eligible to apply.
- Ideal candidates have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in a 5-point system (or equivalent CGPA if not based on a 5-point scale) or, in the case of final year students, have such CGPA as at end of the penultimate year.
- That said, an application is considered holistically and hence, all eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
Documents Required for Application
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statements (Essays)
- Academic CV
- Letters of Recommendation
September 9, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Michael Taiwo on www.mtscholarships.org to apply
- The 2022 application window will run from 8:00AM PST August 31st to 8:00AM PST September 9th.
- Note that academic transcripts will be requested and verified before any award is made.
- Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application for the scholarship.
For more details, click here