MainOne 2022 Graduate Trainee Program for Young Africans
We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, with a problem-solving mindset and interested in building a career in the Technology sector, then you are our ideal candidate. Our ideal candidates must also act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
Aim and Benefits of MainOne Graduate Trainee Program
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Requirements for MainOne Graduate Trainee Program Qualification
How to Determine Your Eligibility
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Interview date, Process and Venue for MainOne Graduate Trainee Program
- Graduate Aptitude Test: As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Panel Interviews: Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Provisional Offer: Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to MainOne on career.mainone.net to apply
For more details, click here