100x Impact Accelerator forms a new ecosystem of finance, talent, and access that enables scale-up social enterprises and non-profits to significantly grow their impact.
Based at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), 100x aims to nurture high-potential social enterprises, enabling them to achieve positive impact on the scale of billions.
Call for Applications
The 12-week accelerator, which is for both for-profits and nonprofits, will accept 10 social enterprises from around the world, with about 70% from emerging markets. Founders will receive a £150,000 grant, plus access to LSE experts and support from other mentors, tailored to the needs of each participant and talks with social unicorn founders. Mentors will be assigned to each startup, based on the enterprise’s needs.
You Should See Also: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment (NIS) Application Portal 2023- Apply Now
The first and last week will happen in-person at the LSE. The rest will be virtual, with frequent check ins with mentors. All expenses for ventures taking part in 100x will be covered.
> £150,000 in grants
> 12 Weeks Impact Accelerator programme
> World-Class support and bespoke mentors
> Cohorts of like-minded social entrepreneurs
> Summit Day celebrating and connecting ventures
> Alumni Membership long-term access to its community.
- Ideas, blueprints, or pre-pilot stage organisations
- For-profit companies WITHOUT a clear impact focus or social mission
- Organisations with annual operating budgets greater than $10 million
- Organisations that have been in operation for over 6 years (although this is a guideline, not a hard and fast rule)
- Initiatives or programmes housed within a mature, established organisation – unless the programme will be spun out, and there are plans to do so
- Organisations that consult on behalf of clients (unless this is part of a unique model and different to traditional consulting firms)
If you’re an impact-first organisation, a registered charity, not-for-profit, or social enterprise, and you’re currently scaling social impact in one of its Impact Areas then you are eligible.
Impact areas for applications include:
- Climate and Environment
- Health and Social Care
Who may apply?
Applicants from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a minimum viable product (MVP) and a track record of achieving impact can apply.
The first cohort starts June 1.
Application Deadline for First Cohort – 10 March 2023.