LOYOLA University Chicago Rule of Law for Development Scholarship 2022
LOYOLA University Chicago is delighted to offer Rule of Law for Development Scholarship Application to interested and eligible students who wish to enrol for Loyola’s MJ and LLM degree programs at the University.
The University invite applicants to Loyola’s MJ and LLM degree programs in the Rule of Law for Development to apply for Loyola tuition scholarship opportunities. You must complete this application to be considered for the Rule of Law Scholarship.
DETAILS | Rule of Law for Development Scholarship
If you wish to apply for any other scholarships, please follow the instructions on our Financial Support webpage. You do not have to be admitted to the program for us to review your tuition scholarship application.
No official award will be issued until an applicant has successfully completed the admission process.
To be eligible for LOYOLA University Chicago Rule of Law for Development Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants in MJ in Rule of Law for Development at the University
- Applicants seeking their first Loyola masters or post-baccalaureate certificates
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships or Loyola discounts.
To be considered for LOYOLA University Chicago Rule of Law for Development Scholarship, you must have submitted the online application form for admission.
Submitting the online application form and supporting application materials now will help us process any award we offer in a timely manner and may increase your chances for an award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details