JA Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) for Youth Corpers 2022
JA Nigeria, a member of JA Nigeria Worldwide is pleased to announce the 2022 application phase of the Venture in Management Program (ViMP) for all National Youth Service Corps members. The Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual program of Junior Achievement Nigeria since 2000.
ViMP is designed as a one-week intensive session to introduce selected members of the National Youth Service Corps to the different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for General Management.
JA Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) | What to Expect
The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
The weeklong program includes rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings (led by facilitators from the Lagos Business School), case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants present solutions to different business problems.
To be eligible for JA Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP), applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished
- Must be 27 years or younger
- Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in previous JAN program will be an added advantage
Interested and eligible applicants for JA Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP), are expected to adhere to the following steps:
- Completed application form online
- A Curriculum Vitae (Must be saved with your full name)
- Proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter)
All supporting documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Friday June 03, 2022