Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarship 3rd Calls for Applications 2022 (Fully-funded)
Intra-Africa Mobility scholarship 3rd Calls for Applications through Fostering Research & Intra-African Knowledge Transfer Through Mobility and Education (FRAME) program for African students who wish to enrol in masters and doctoral programs. This program is funded by the Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme of the European Union.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme of the European Union
Host Institution(s): See the Host Institutions (below)
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: African Students
To be eligible for Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be from Africa
- Nationals and/or residents of African countries who are staff, alumni, and/or students registered in one of the partner universities at the time of application or have obtained a qualification from one of the universities involved in the partnership.
- The program is available for graduate research and studies.
Successful applicants for the Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
Travel and visa expenses
- One (1) return flight ticket according to travel bands
- Visa costs related to mobility
- Master’s: £ 600 and
- Doctorates: £ 900
- One-month equivalent settling-in allowance
- One extra month of allowance for female candidates’ insurance costs (medical, travel, accident)
- £ 75 maximum per month
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates should click on this link https://emecw.gis.lu.se/apply/?lot=FRAME to access the application platform.
Documents to be attached:
- Academic Certificate
- Description of the research topic
- The Official Language Test (English test)
- Official Transcript of the Diploma
- Proof of registration/Alumni
- current resume or CV
- Host University Application form (Proof of application to the host university)
Application Deadline: August 13, 2022.