International LLM Scholarship at the University of Sheffield
There are a number of funding opportunities available to students from both the UK and overseas. The University is committed to giving as many opportunities as possible to many international students wishing to study at the University of Sheffield for a masters in Law.
The University of Sheffield is pleased to announce the offer of international LLM Scholarships for international students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
International LLM Scholarship at Sheffield | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the International LLM Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Have an academic offer from the University of Sheffield to study the full time LLM (includes Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways).
- Have an application number.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
Interested applicants for the International LLM Scholarship at Sheffield for the 2022/23 academic session are to complete an online International LLM Scholarship application form, including a 2,000 word essay. The essay topic is ‘Law alone cannot address all social problems. Discuss’. Scholarship applications will be considered together with the application for admission.
Applicants are to apply for admission at the University of Sheffield to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 12 June 2022