International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada
International Entrance Student Scholarships: Applications are invited from applicants wishing to study in Canada at Humber College to apply for the 2022/2023 International Entrance Scholarship. Humber offers scholarship opportunities for international students who have demonstrated excellent academic potentials.
The entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in 2022. The scholarship will serve to reduce the burden of enrolling in a study program in Canada.
International Entrance Student Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- The merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the first come, first served basis for students that received their letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before January 15th
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
Interested applicants for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada are to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in May and September 2022
- Personal statement of interest-must include your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
Application Deadline: Rolling