ICAW 2023 Video Contest
Offered to children and teens ages 10 – 13, the video contest requires a 30 second video highlighting ICAW and the theme for this year, For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost!
Your entry should show something related to the benefits of compost use and/or organics recycling such as: compost bin, vegetable or fruit garden, food waste and then compost.
Aim and Benefits of ICAW Video Contest
- The winner of this contest will receive $100.
Requirements for ICAW Video Contest Qualification
- The video contest is open to children and teens ages 10 – 13.
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.
November 1, 2022
How to Apply
Video entry checklist:
- Must have in the video International Compost Awareness Week, May 7 – 13, 2023 either written or said verbally.
- Must have For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost! written or said verbally.
- Video Length: No more than 30 seconds.
- Video subject must relate to something related to compost or organics recycling, for example, showing a garden with compost or healthier veggies growing because of compost use, showing a compost bin, collecting food waste, composting at school, etc.
- Must post video to YouTube or Vimeo and provide the link.
Click Here To Submit Your Entry
For more details,visit ICAW website