HP Ocean Impact Pitchfest 2022 for Startups Worldwide
Apply today to OIO’s global initiative to discover, support and accelerate startups working on transformative solutions to improve ocean health.
Pitchfest 2022 returns with new awards, features and partners to help take your idea to the world and accelerate your ocean impact
Aim and Benefits of HP Ocean Impact Pitchfest
Pitchfest 2022 returns with new awards, features and partners to help take your idea to the world and accelerate your ocean impact.
Requirements for HP Ocean Impact Pitchfest Qualification
- IMPACT: Entrants must have the potential to significantly improve ocean health through their business model.
- SCALEABILITY: Entrants must have the potential to grow rapidly.
- STARTUP: Entrants are expected to have a refined business idea with some level of customer validation and annual turnover of less than $5milUSD.
- STRUCTURE: Entrants must be pursuing a profit motive business model. Entry is not open to not-for-profits
Interview date, Process and Venue for HP Ocean Impact Pitchfest
- Your solution must have the potential to significantly improve ocean health.
- Your solution should be highly novel or unique.
- You must demonstrate a good level of product/market fit i.e. customers need your solution and your number of customers and/or customer pipeline is growing fast.
- Your business must be able to compete against existing competitors and fend off copycats.
- You must have a realistic business plan and a high likeliness of generating sustainable profits.
- You have the right balance of skills and experience to build your business. ?
- You must be able to clearly articulate the problem you’re working on, the size of the opportunity & potential for impact, and why you have a great chance of being successful. Extra consideration will be given to applications with an attractive video entry.
September 20, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Hewlett Packard (HP) on www.ocean-impact.org to apply
For more details, click here