Hohai University Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in China
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hohai University Scholarships for international students wishing to enrol for a masters or PhD studies in China for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarships provide full funding for international students to study in China.
The Scholarships includes both the Chinese Government Scholarships, Chinese University Program (Type B), Hohai University Scholarship and the Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship.
Hohai University Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Hohai University Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens with valid passports, physically and mentally healthy, shall abide by Chinese laws and regulations, respect Chinese traditions and customs.
- Chinese citizens who have obtained foreign nationalities shall follow the relevant regulations of Ministry of Education, China.
- The master’s applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent one, under age 35 years.
- The doctoral applicant should have a master’s degree or equivalent one, under age 40.
- Full tuition fees
- On-campus accommodation
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly allowance
Interested applicants for the Hohai University Scholarships are to apply for admission first into an eligible course. Eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship if he/she meets the criteria for award of scholarship.
- Scanned copy of the passport (Valid after Aug.30, 2023)
- Scanned copies of all the original diplomas and degrees starting from undergraduate (Chinese or English version); Those to be graduated should provide the proof of graduation from current school.
- Scanned copies of the original transcripts with all the courses starting from the undergraduate (Chinese or English version);
- Curriculum vitae (Consecutive study experiences since undergraduate. Full study experience is required for those who have studied in China);
- Scanned copies of the China related visa and residence permit, including all the study experiences. Upload your passport instead if there isn’t any;
- A personal statement or study plan, at least 800 words;
- English language proficiency certificate (For applicants from non-English speaking countries, TOEFL, IELTS or other proof of their English proficiency is required);
- Two recommendation letters from associate professors or above in a related academic field (English or Chinese version);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The applicant should conduct the examination strictly according to the list. The result is valid for 6 months.
- Financial proof (either the family deposit certificate, property certificate or parent/guardian income certificate, over $5000 suggested);
- Catalogue and abstract of published papers if there is any;
- Non-criminal record (Those to be graduated may provide the proof of good performance at the current university);
- Signed personal commitment.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2022