Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23 for International Students
Heinrich Böll Stiftung is currently inviting undergraduates, graduates and doctoral students of all nationalities for the application of its 2022/2023 Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships.
The aim of the application is to support students with excellent academic records who wish to study in Germany to enrol for their studies in an eligible institution of higher learning.
Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student with good academic credentials
- Must demonstrate convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Boll Foundation for a scholarship.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into a German institution of higher learning.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in a German university.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants are to register for the online application portal and provide the requested information in the online application portal. Applicants are to submit the following documents alongside their application:
- Personal data and CV
- Motivation letter for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest.
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests
Application Deadline: 1st September 2022