Halogen Group/FMYSD 2022 Cyber Security Training for Nigerian Youths
Halogen Group, in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development seeks to promote cybersecurity awareness, competencies and capabilities amongst Nigerian Youths.
This training is free for the first Forty Thousand (40,000) enrollees.
Aim and Benefits of Halogen Group/FMYSD Free Cyber Security Training
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Types and forms of Cyber attacks. E.g Malwares, Trojans, Social engineering attacks, Phishing links etc
- Vulnerability controls
- Cyber Security tools and lots more
- Internship opportunities
- Access to cyber security certifications
- Job opportunities (local & international)
Requirements for Halogen Group/FMYSD Free Cyber Security Training Qualification
- The program is open to Nigerian Youths.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Halogen Group/FMYSD Free Cyber Security Training
Duration: 3 days (15 hours)
Mode of Learning: Online
Deadline for Registration: 12th August, 2022
August 12, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) on halogen-group.com to apply
For more details,visit FMYSD website