Growth4Her 2022 Investor Readiness Accelerator Program for African Entrepreneurs
Growth4Her is a 6-month Investor Readiness Accelerator Program, open to women in West and Central Africa. We are currently running cohorts in Cameroon and Nigeria. While our application portal is always open, selected candidates will only be contacted when they have been selected for a new cohort. Each Cohort is open to at least 15 and at most 25 women.
Requirements for Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator Program Qualification
- ≥ 51% owned by a woman or,
- ≥ 20% owned by a woman and have ≥ one woman as CEO/COO (President/Vice President); and
- have ≥ 30% of the board of directors comprised of women, where a board exists.
- Loan size between US$5,000 and US$1 million (Loans must not be from traditional financial institutions, loans from other sources such as associations, cooperatives e.g. “tontine/njangi” “esusu”, family loans may be considered)
- Between 5 and 300 employees
- Sales between US$35,000 and US$15 million
- Assets between US$100,000 and US$15 million
- Can dedicate 1 week to an intense virtual/ physical Bootcamp
- Can dedicate 3 hours for mentorship engagement for a period of 8 weeks
- Must be a C-Level executive in the organization
October 7, 2022
How to Apply
For more details,visit Growth4Her website