Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship | Fully Funded
Goldsmith University of London is currently accepting Applications from suitably qualified international students for the International Response Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session aimed at supporting students to enrol for an undergraduate or postgraduate study in London.
Goldsmiths University is known for delivering world-leading research and excellent teaching from the heart of South East London. The school is also known for innovative academic partnerships in collaboration with higher education providers around the globe.
International Response Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be holding an offer of study on an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree at Goldsmiths.
- Have a refugee status in the UK, or have an active application for asylum in the UK.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree if applying for a master’s degree at the University.
- Must have obtained good scores from high school if applying for an undergraduate programme.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in the use of English.
- Full tuition waiver
- Allowance of £8,825 each year
- Accommodation fee
Interested applicants for the Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 25 May 2022