GiddyUp 2022 Incubation Program for Creative Startup
A 6-week hybrid program designed to support creatives & creators to solve prevailing problems in building sustainable and scalable businesses.The program seeks to identify, train and support creatives whose activities power the digital economy, and especially address gaps in areas of business skills and structures for growth and scalability
Aim and Benefits of GiddyUp Incubation Program
- Successful applicants will be equipped with relevant business skills and supported to build and implement important structures for stability and growth.
- Get access to business incorporation, business bank account, 3 months of virtual office support post-incubation, and more.
- Consultation with business experts on product-market fit, branding and marketing, revenue modeling & funding, intellectual property, and more.
- Get access to a network of prospective partners, co-founders, and creative minds like you.
Requirements for GiddyUp Incubation Program Qualification
- Must be willing to build a business.
- Must be a creative powering the digital economy.
- Must be available once a week through the incubation program.
- Can demonstrate expertise in area of work.
- Between the ages of 22 and 35.
Interview date, Process and Venue for GiddyUp Incubation Program
Call For Application:8th July – 19th August
Incubation Program:5th September – 14th October
Post Incubation Support:17th October – 23rd December
August 19, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to AfriLabs on giddyup.com.ng to apply
For more details,visit GiddyUp website