GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships for Foreign Students to Study in Singapore 2022
Are you a foreign student with a good academic credential? Do you want to study in Singapore? Do you have what it takes to compete globally for a fully funded scholarship? Then apply for the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships for foreign students to study in Singapore.
The scholarship is made available to students who ordinarily would not be able to afford a tertiary education in a foreign country. The scholarship sponsor, GIC is a global long-term investor that works to secure Singapore’s financial future across generations. Eligible foreign students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity.
GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess good academic results in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma or NUS High diploma.
- Good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service.
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities are encouraged to apply.
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must not have attended a tertiary institution elsewhere (pre-tertiary students).
- All fields of study are encouraged to apply except Medicine and Dentistry.
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One time pre-studies allowance for warm clothing, settling-in, etc.
- Return economy airfare.
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes and foreign language studies.
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management.
Interested applicants for the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships 2022 are to ensure that they complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not Specified