Healthcare Business Owners and practitioner desiring to get short-term funding support to expand their operations can now do so with better terms from Stanbic IBTC Bank.
This healthcare short-term loan, which now offers a longer tenor of 12 months, affordable interest rate and zero collateral will foster more investment in the sector and enhance strategic relationships to generate new businesses.
Who can apply?
All registered healthcare providers (Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Pharmaceutical companies, Diagnostic Centers, Gyms, etc).
The collateral requirement depends on the loan type and the use for which it will be applied. Acceptable forms are legal mortgage, money market investments & asset debenture.
- Applicant’s formal request letter
- Satisfactory credit checks
- Minimum of one year banking history with Stanbic IBTC or other banks
- Registration with CAC and other relevant regulatory authorities
- Minimum of two years in operation
- KYC compliance
- Easy access to financing for business expansion and growth
- Medical equipment finance under our partnerships
- Flexible tenor of up to 10 years
- Working capital to stock up and run your healthcare business on a day-to-day basis
- Access to CBN Intervention fund for healthcare businesses
Additional Benefits Through Partnership With ISN Medical And Megamedex
- Access to up to N1.5 billion in medical equipment finance
- No interest on loan on this partnership
- No additional collateral
- No importation hassles
- No FX sourcing issues
- Access over N10 million in overdraft and term loans
- Access up to N10 million without collateral to stock up your pharmacy