Clark University 2022-2023 Presidential Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students | Fully-funded – USA
Clark University Presidential Scholarships is part of the University’s pioneering model of education, Liberal Education and Effective Practice (LEEP), which combines a robust liberal arts experience with authentic engagement in the world and workplace for undergraduate students.
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for merit scholarships offered by the University.
When you send in your admissions application, you will be considered automatically for several merit scholarships. Our Presidential Scholarship requires a separate application; however, the rest of our merit scholarships do not.
Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship. On average, international students at Clark pay $25,000 to $45,000 per year.
If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admissions decision.
Aim and Benefits of Clark University Presidential Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
Successful candidates will have the resources and opportunities to explore their interests in depth. Candidates take control of their education, connect with pioneers in their fields and develop skills to drive tomorrow’s innovations.
- Free tuition, room and board for four years: the annual scholarship renewal would be contingent on candidate’s maintaining a strong academic record at Clark for each of their four years as an undergraduate.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
Requirements for Clark University Presidential Scholarships for Undergraduate Students Qualification
An ideal candidate for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship has a high school record which places them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool, An ideal candidate demonstrates a strong desire to:
- Pursue a demanding academic schedule.
- Collaborate with peers and professors.
- Meet ambitious career and life goals.
- Join a community of scholars with a strong commitment to global change.
- Tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.
February 1, 2023
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the Presidential Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The final deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
- Students will be notified in March if they have been selected for an interview.
- The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee. Last year, the committee reviewed more than 450 scholarship applications from the U.S. and around the world before inviting 15 finalists for interviews; of those 15, five were awarded the scholarship and became members of the incoming class. Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.
For more details, click here