The Bank of Industry Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 is seeking to train for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses are solving problems or transforming society positively. They may include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, prospective BOI customers (minimum qualification: SSCE)
Who can apply?
Registration for the second intake is ongoing for entrepreneurs in the North Central region – Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, and Plateau State.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Participants
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
– Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage.
You Should See Also: VerifyMe Explains how Nigerian SMEs can access Loans
Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
– Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
– Be available to commit to the training schedule
– Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
– Two letters of recommendation
• Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
• Interview process
• Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates
Classes on Entrepreneurship orientation and Business Management, will hold 3 days a week for 3 months as follows:
Tue, Wed, and Thu, every week
• Session 1: 10.00am – 11.15 am
• Break: 11.15am – 11.45 am
• Session 2: 11.45am – 1.00 pm
• Lunch break: 1.00pm – 2.00 pm
• Session 3: 2.00pm – 3.15 pm
To be considered eligible to receive a certificate, you will be required to:
• Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each of course.
• Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Application Deadline – March 30, 2023