Afriguild 2022 Web3 Africa Women Fellowship Program for young African women
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a program for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions in Africa. WAW Fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the emerging virtual economy.
Each year, we will select a pool of stellar young women from across the continent, who have keen interest in pursuing careers and becoming contributors, creators and builders in Web3.
Aim and Benefits of Afriguild Web3 Africa Women Fellowship program
- Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants
- Stipend of $300 per month
- Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, Content creation, design and promotion.
- Learn critical soft skills for the future
- Access to job opportunities
- Belong to a global community
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Afriguild on docs.google.com to apply
Your application will be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted via email to let you know the next steps within 48h after the application deadline.
For more details,visit Afriguild website