Eskom 2022 Internship Programme For African Students And Graduates
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
Aim and Benefits of Eskom Internship Programme
Administration services provide information on members’ pensions through various communications channels:
- It allocates pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that your pension is growing.
- Formulates an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, and beneficiaries;
- Manages the risks of investing to protect members and pensioners’ interests; and
- Formulates a socially responsible investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
Requirements for Eskom Internship Programme Qualification
To be eligible, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a graduate/Currently a student
- Applicants must be have good communication skills
Did you study in the following fields?
- Human Capital
- Business Administration
- Company Secretariat
- Internal Audit
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
August 22, 2022
How to Apply
For more details, click here